A Contracts Paralegal job in the Nashville area is available courtesy of Special Counsel. To be considered, you must have a experience with drafting contracts.
Corporate Contracts Paralegal
- Detail oriented, with experience in redlining and drafting contracts
- Must be a good proofreader, and have excellent written communication skills
- Team player
- Bachelor’s degree, or Paralegal Certificate a plus
- Experience working in a law firm or corporate legal department
- E-counsel and experience with SharePoint would be a plus
If you are a good fit for this Contracts Paralegal position in Nashville, apply below. You can view all of our openings throughout the country by visiting www.specialcounsel.com.