Are you looking for a place to call home in your career? Do you want to be part of a small but busy legal team in a longstanding privately owned corporation in Southern California? If so, this Corporate Counsel position located in the Inland Empire area may be a great match for you.
The job will include:
- Working closely with the contracts and sales team to draft, negotiate and review all contracts within the organization.
- Support the legal needs of an international organization across all areas of law including acquisitions, real estate and employment.
- Being part of a tenured team of attorneys who enjoy what they do every day.
You may be the right candidate if you have the following:
- 4+ years of experience practicing in a law firm or corporation on transactional matters
- Practice experience can include: corporate, real estate, contracts, technology transactions
- An ability to relocate or make a reasonable commute to the Inland Empire
- A can-do attitude that is willing to support and mentor the contracts team
- A California Bar license (strongly preferred)
- A love for the challenge of drafting and negotiating complex contracts
Our client has an amazing culture with a well-tenured team. Great on-site benefits including a fitness center and a cafeteria. Full medical benefits, 401k and profit sharing.
If you are interested in being considered, please apply below.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled