Parker + Lynch Legal is assisting a highly-regarded boutique law firm in recruiting a Corporate Partner/Counsel for a position in their Fairfield County, Connecticut office. The firm is expanding its Corporate practice group and has attracted some of the most highly-accomplished and well-respected Corporate attorneys across the country.
The ideal candidate should have:
- 10+ years banking and finance experience in sophisticated law firm setting representing large and/or middle-market corporate borrowers, banks, alternative capital providers, private equity sponsors and other participants in secured and unsecured debt financings
- Hands on drafting and negotiating experience for full range of finance transactions, including cash flow lending, acquisition finance, asset-based loan transactions, dividend and other recapitalizations, and restructuring and reorganizations.
- Must have ability and desire to interact directly with clients and independently run all aspects of transaction, from due diligence through closing.
- Excellent academic credentials; big-law experience is preferred.
- Book of business is a plus, but not necessary.
Compensation is very competitive and ideal for attorneys interested in moving out of Biglaw and joining an established Corporate team in a collegial environment. Please send your resume in confidence to StamfordLegal@parkerlynch.com for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled