A Corporate Finance Associate Attorney position in Chicago, IL is available with a Chicago-based Am Law firm courtesy of Parker + Lynch Legal. Ideal candidates will have 3+ years of prior corporate finance experience.
- Assist partners with drafting documents related to secured and unsecured lending transactions;
- Participate in the evaluation and creation of end-product financial instruments on behalf of clients;
- Advise clients on banking and financial institution regulations and compliance and lending matters.
- At least three years of law firm experience;
- Superior analytical and writing skills;
- Excellent academic credentials from an accredited institution.
Would you like to learn more about the Corporate Finance Associate Attorney position in Chicago? If so, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.