Well-respected AmLaw firm in Hartford is looking to add an experienced Corporate Finance Paralegal to their finance team. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to build upon their corporate finance experience and work on sophisticated transactional and financing matters. Competitive compensation and benefits offered, prestigious firm.
Corporate Finance Paralegal responsibilities:
- Assist with transaction closings; draft transaction related documentation and oversee finalization and execution of securities and loan documentation
- Conduct UCC, lien and other searches with appropriate filing offices
- Prepare and file UCC financing statements and other documents with federal, state and local filing offices
- Conduct due diligence with regard to corporate standing and other compliance matters
Corporate Finance Paralegal qualifications:
- At least three years of solid corporate finance experience, preferably with a mid-size to large law firm or with a corporation (candidates with strong commercial real estate, closing and UCC experience will also be considered)
- Must have UCC filing and lien search experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Ability to work independently while also working collegially with a team
- Detail oriented, able to multi-task and work quickly and efficiently
- MS Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel experience as well as excellent oral and written communication skills
If you are interested in the Corporate Finance Paralegal position and have UCC filing and lien search, as well as transactional closing experience please send your resume immediately. Only those candidates with the requisite experience will be considered for the position.