Special Counsel is working with a law firm in Downtown Minneapolis who need a Corporate Legal Administrative Assistant.
* Prepare legal documents, correspondence and assemble and file documents electronically
* Enter time on behalf of assigned timekeepers, process payment requests, and
coordinate the client billing process
* Maintain client files and contact information
* Schedule meetings, conference calls and travel arrangements
* Preparation of legal team with necessary materials for meetings, closings, etc.
* Open, review and direct mail and other administrative tasks, as assigned
Do you have strong verbal and written communication skills with a commitment to client service? If you also have the ability to take direction from multiple individuals, work independently with good planning, prioritization, and organizational skills, this is the role for you!
3+ years of legal administrative experience; in transactional (Real Estate/Corporate)
Minimum of high school graduation, Business school or related professional legal
secretarial degree preferred
Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Outlook
Proven ability to manage multiple calendars
Please submit your resume below for consideration!