Special Counsel is actively looking for an experienced Corporate Legal for a temporary-to-permanent position with a Nashville healthcare company.
Corporate Legal Assistant Responsibilities:
· Assist with corporate transactional work and transactional closings for mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, financing and strategic investments
· Assist with the preparation of closing documents; prepare resolutions, consents and other related documents; maintain closing files and compile closing sets
· Assist in preparation of all documents required to form corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies; prepare documentation for amendments, withdrawals, mergers and dissolutions
· Conduct due diligence research
Corporate Legal Assistant Requirements:
· At least 3 years’ experience as a corporate legal assistant.
· Strong computer/typing and communication skills.
· Ability to work independently as well as with a team, and multi-task on time-sensitive projects with demonstrated performance of the above responsibilities.
If you meet the above and are interested in this temporary to permanent Corporate Legal Assistant opportunity please apply with your resume asap!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.specialcounsel.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records