Special Counsel Houston is currently working with a great company in Downtown Houston seeking a Corporate Legal Assistant. This is a great opportunity to join a global company and use your skillset in an inhouse environment!
- Provide legal administrative and clerical support attorneys in inhouse legal department
- Draft and Prepare corporate legal documents, corporate filings and registrations, updating/maintaining Minute Books, filing and maintenance of professional registrations
- Associate's degree; experience will be considered in lieu of education
- At least 3+ years of experience as corporate legal assistant
- Strong legal research and writing skills
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills;
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently; Attention to detail and the ability to spot errors
- Candidates must be tech-savvy - Microsoft Office Suite, required.
*Salary commensurate with experience.
If qualified and interested, APPLY today for immediate consideration!