Special Counsel is searching for a Corporate Legal Secretary for a law firm in Los Angeles, CA. This position requires at least two years of legal experience in a corporate environment. Our client is a respected local law firm seeking a polished and experienced individual to support a partner with a very busy practice. Excellent pay and benefits are offered!
- Drafting letters and other legal documents
- Answering, screening and routing phone calls
- Typing, scanning, copying, printing and organizing files
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 2+ years of corporate legal experience
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Ability to be available off hours for urgent issues
- Excellent organization skills with ability to multi-task
- Excellent typing skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Adobe
Does this Corporate Legal Secretary position in Los Angeles appeal to you? Please apply today by submitting your resume in Word format using the below link! To view all our open positions, please visit us at www.specialcounsel.com .
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.