A top Texas law firm's Austin office is hiring a corporate/transactional legal secretary/administrative assistant to help support a growing practice group in their Austin office. This position offers a great opportunity to assist a managing partner.
RESPONSIBILITIES (including but not limited to):
- Schedule appointments, receive and make telephone calls, open and sort mail, make travel arrangements, and perform other administrative duties
- Review and redline contracts
- Input information into billing, customer relationship management, and document management systems
- Draft, type, format, and revise many different types of legal, agency, and business documents
- Maintain files and indexes
- Minimum of five years of legal secretarial/administrative experience required.
- Typing skills of 65 wpm.
- Associate's degree or higher strongly preferred
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to multi-task and handle shifting priorities in a fast-paced and time sensitive environment.
- Ability to manage interactions with clients, attorneys and other staff members in a professional and courteous manner.
- Salary based on experience/qualifications
To be considered for this position, please apply below or email your resume to Austin@specialcounsel.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled