Special Counsel (SCI) Austin is seeking candidates for a corporate legal secretary to support an inhouse team on a temporary/temp-to-hire basis. This offers a great opportunity for someone seeking a flexible schedule and to expand their skillset.
RESPONSIBILITIES (including but not limited to):
- Schedule appointments, receive and make telephone calls, open and sort mail, make travel arrangements, and perform other administrative duties
- Review and redline contracts
- Input information into billing, customer relationship management, and document management systems
- Draft, type, format, and revise many different types of legal, agency, and business documents
- Maintain files and indexes
- Minimum of 5 years of legal secretarial/administrative experience required.
- Typing skills of 65 wpm.
- Associate's degree or higher strongly preferred
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite; must know how to mail merge
- Ability to multi-task and handle shifting priorities in a fast-paced and time sensitive environment.
- Ability to manage interactions with clients, attorneys and other staff members in a professional and courteous manner.
- Salary/pay rate based on experience/qualifications
To be considered for this position, please apply below or email your resume to Austin@specialcounsel.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled