Special Counsel is looking for a temporary, experienced Corporate Transactional Attorney to work in downtown Minneapolis. This position does have the potential to become permanent for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will have 3-7 years of substantive corporate transactional experience focusing on cross-border transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and global corporate restructurings.
Knowledge and Skills
• Excellent research, drafting, and writing skills.
• Extremely efficient, organized, and resourceful.
• Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail.
• Possess a high degree of intellect, business savvy, diligence, and self-motivation.
• Positive attitude and strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities and a workload of diverse matters in a timely, accurate, and efficient manner.
• Team player with a strong orientation towards a collaborative and results-oriented environment.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Juris Doctor Degree from a nationally ranked law school.
• Membership in the State Bar as an attorney qualified to practice law in Minnesota.
• 3+ years of experience practicing law with a law firm.
• Experience in working with local counsel globally and managing complex transactions across multiple jurisdictions.
Great opportunity to work with a well established international firm.