A corporate paralegal job in Raleigh, NC is available courtesy of Special Counsel. To be considered, you must have an Associate’s degree, Bachelor’s degree, or a paralegal certificate with at least five years’ experience in a similar law firm or in-house role, as well as excellent technical skills. Billing experience is a plus. This opportunity entails working in-house for a corporation with excellent work-life balance and a collaborative team atmosphere.
Corporate Paralegal Job Responsibilities
- Extensive contract review
- Research and document drafting – pleadings, motions, and correspondence
- Assist with formation of business entities
- Legal document and records management
- Associate’s degree, Bachelor’s degree, or Paralegal Certificate
- Minimum five years’ experience working in a law firm or corporate legal department
- Advanced Microsoft Excel/Word/PowerPoint knowledge
- Excellent references
- History of job stability
If you are interested in this corporate legal assistant/paralegal job in Raleigh, NC, please submit your resume below or email it to Raleigh@specialcounsel.com. You can also consider other opportunities that are currently available on the Special Counsel website at www.specialcounsel.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled