A Corporate Paralegal role is available courtesy of Special Counsel. The primary focus of the role is management for M&A and other transactions from inception to post-closing, including document organization, preparation and filing of documents for closings, assistance at closings, preparation of closing sets and post-closing management. Familiarity with both buyer- and seller-side transactions and equity deals. This high-profile position involves direct interface with attorneys, clients, Corporate Services and opposing counsel.
Education and Qualifications
- B.A. or equivalent degree
- A certificate from an ABA-approved paralegal training program preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ Paralegal or related experience involving transactional and corporate/securities matters
- Strong research and writing skills
- Willingness and flexibility to work overtime