Special Counsel Minneapolis has a job opening available immediately for a Corporate Paralegal. This position supports high-powered partners of a local leading law firm just outside of downtown Minneapolis.
Duties and Responsibilities of this Corporate Paralegal job include:
- Support attorneys in corporate, franchise, corporate governance, mergers and acquisitions, and other related areas
- Draft documents and file business records nationwide
- Maintain client business records and conduct closings
- Compile, analyze, and summarize data related to attorneys' practice(s), as well as conducting legal research
- Communicate professionally and effectively with clients
Required Skills and Experience include:
- Minimum of 3 years of paralegal-level experience in a law firm environment
- Experience supporting partner-level attorneys required
- Paralegal certificate or degree strongly preferred; equivalent combination of education and experience will suffice
- Superior client service and communication skills required
- Must have keen attention to detail, be engaged in the work flow of the department, and take initiative within the team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook required; tech savvy candidates strongly preferred
If you are looking for a chance to take your career to the next level and supporting a thriving national practice, this is the job for you! Submit your resume for immediate consideration.