A top DC law firm needs a Corporate Paralegal starting immediately. This person will assist with a variety of projects and responsibilities related to corporate governance and mergers & acquisitions.
- Update, reconcile, and maintain database by ensuring that the date of formation, officers, directors, signing authority, and other information is correct
- Maintain and input corporate documents, including: Articles of Incorporation, Bylaws, Operating agreements, and certificates of formation
- Draft resolutions, powers of attorney, and assist with coordination of annual meeting minutes for U.S. companies
Qualifications are as follows:
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant corporate paralegal experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Superior attention to detail
The successful candidate will enjoy competitive compensation, based on experience and a great downtown location. Apply through the form below to get in touch with a recruiter today!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled