Special Counsel has a Corporate Paralegal job in Livingston, New Jersey, available with a law firm client. If you are an experienced legal professional with corporate law experience in a law firm or in-house setting, we would love to see your resume today! Our client is a global law firm expanding its New Jersey team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide support to multiple Attorneys in the Corporate Law Practice Group.
- Responsibilities include preparing and filing articles of incorporation/organization, state qualifications, and organizational and related documents.
- Filing amendments, preparing merger documents, UCC searches and filings.
- Prepare and file annual reports in states where corporations are incorporated and/or qualified to do business.
- May also be responsible for blue sky filings for private placements.
- Updating company files, preparing legal contracts and closing documents, reviewing transactional documents and assisting with company compliance issues.
Qualifications and Highlights:
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience as a Corporate Paralegal in a law firm or in-house setting.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Paralegal Certification.
- Ability to handle an extremely busy and demanding role supporting multiple attorneys
- Must be extremely organized, proactive, and efficient.
If you would like to be considered for the Corporate Paralegal job in Livingston, New Jersey, that Special Counsel has available, please visit our website at www.specialcounsel.com to apply and/or consider other opportunities!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled