A well-known company is searching for a Corporate Paralegal for a temporary to permanent position. Candidates must have at least two years of corporate governance experience and they should be able to support the corporate secretary with board matters. This is a dynamic company and a great opportunity for the right candidate.
Corporate Paralegal responsibilities:
- Manage compliance and board matters; maintain corporate books and records
- Manage entities and handle corporate governance and housekeeping matters, including incorporations, amendments, qualifications, withdrawals, name changes, filing annual reports, obtain apostilles, etc.
- Prepare minutes, consents and resolutions
- Draft and prepare SEC filings, including Forms 3, 4 and 5
Corporate Paralegal qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required; paralegal certificate preferred
- At least two years of experience as a corporate paralegal, including public company board work
- Must be detail-oriented, organized and be able to multi-task and set priorities
- Strong work ethic; ability to work independently but also work well within a team
- SEC filing experience preferred
- Excellent communication and computer skills
If you are interested in the Corporate Paralegal position, please send your resume immediately or visit us at www.specialcounsel.com to apply and view other opportunities.