Special Counsel is now recruiting for a Corporate Paralegal to join a fantastic law firm in Jacksonville, Florida! Do you have at least three (3) years’ experience handling corporate filings and other transactional work? Then the position may just be for you! This is a direct hire position offering excellent benefits.
Required Experience and Skills:
• Minimum of three (3) years as a Corporate Paralegal handling transactional matters
• Drafting and filing various business entity documents for corporations, LLCs and partnerships with State agencies; managing these filings, as well as registered agent and annual report filings, and monitoring deadlines
• Drafting legal contracts, correspondence and other documents
• Conducting UCC, background and other searches as well as legal research
• Proficiency using virtual data rooms to upload and organize documents, as well as proficiency using Outlook, Word and Excel
• Bachelor’s degree and paralegal certification a plus
• Experience billing your time
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Superb attention to detail as well as organizational and multi-tasking skills
To be considered for this Corporate Paralegal job, apply today by submitting your resume in Word format using the link below.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.specialcounsel.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records