Are you a paralegal with some experience in commercial litigation and looking to take the next step? Then this position may just be for you! Special Counsel is seeking a Corporate Litigation Paralegal to support an in-house Legal Services business group in Tampa, FL. This position is a permanent opportunity and benefits are provided.
• Conduct research and analysis of applicable laws
• Gather and prepare recaps of evidence and facts
• Prepare drafts of legal documents, including pleadings, settlement agreements, affidavits, releases, and other documents
• Assist in tracking and monitoring the status of pending cases
• Assist with contract drafting and negotiation
• Minimum 3 years’ experience as a corporate paralegal, including extensive experience with commercial agreements or transactional practice
• Bachelor’s degree required, Paralegal certificate preferred
• Exceptional proofreading skills
• Independent and extremely detail-oriented
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Software, Internet, Adobe Acrobat, etc.
• Bachelors’ degree and paralegal certification a plus
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply today by submitting your resume in Word format.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled