Special Counsel is working with a top corporation in the area to find a Corporate Paralegal for their Lake Mary office! If you have three or more years’ experience in corporate law, then this may be the job for you! Our client is a large and growing corporation with great benefits and positive corporate culture.
- Support fast paced, team oriented and document intensive corporate merger and acquisition projects
- Perform due diligence in corporate legal matters concerning contracts and agreements
- Prepare and compile memorandums and other corporate documents
- Coordinate state/county/city licensing filings and annual reporting
- Assist in tracking corporate tax return preparation; coordinate assembly and mailing of corporate tax returns
- Liaison between corporate contacts and outside counsel
- Form, maintain, and dissolve corporate entities
- Five plus years’ experience with business transactions of all types, including the buying and selling of companies, entity formation, etc.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional proofreading skills
- Working knowledge of SEC rules and regulations
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Bachelors’ degree and paralegal certification required
Does this Corporate Law Paralegal job in Lake Mary, Florida sound like a great match with your experience? To be considered for this opportunity, apply today by submitting your resume in Word format.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled