Special Counsel is seeking a Corporate Paralegal in Charlotte, NC. This position requires at least 3 years of corporate experience. This is a dynamic company and a great opportunity for the right candidate to join a very solid, collegeial legal team that is doing interesting work.
- Manage compliance and board matters; maintain corporate books and records
- Manage entities and handle corporate governance and housekeeping matters, including incorporations, amendments, qualifications, withdrawals, name changes, filing annual reports, obtain apostilles, etc.
- Prepare minutes, consents and resolutions
- Draft and prepare SEC filings
Corporate Paralegal qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Paralegal Certificate
- 3+ years of experience as a corporate paralegal
- Must be detail-oriented, organized and be able to multi-task and set priorities
- Strong work ethic; ability to work independently but also work well within a team
- Excellent computer skills
If you are interested in the Corporate Paralegal position, please apply below or visit us at www.specialcounsel.com to apply and view other opportunities.