Special Counsel is actively looking for an experienced Corporate Paralegal who would be interested in joining a prestigious Chattanooga law firm.
Corporate Paralegal Responsibilities:
· Assist with corporate transactional work and transactional closings for mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, financing and strategic investments
· Assist with the preparation of closing documents; prepare resolutions, consents and other related documents; maintain closing files and compile closing sets
· Prepare all documents required to form corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies; prepare documentation for amendments, withdrawals, mergers and dissolutions
· Maintain entity minute books
· Conduct due diligence research
· Assist with client tax and real estate matters
Corporate Paralegal Requirements:
· At least 3 years’ experience as a corporate or commercial real estate paralegal, college degree and/or a paralegal certificate.
· Strong computer/typing and communication skills.
· Ability to work independently as well as with a team, and multi-task on time-sensitive projects with demonstrated performance of the above responsibilities.
If you meet the above and are interested in this Corporate Paralegal opportunity please apply with your resume asap!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.specialcounsel.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records