Are you an experienced corporate paralegal interested in a contract job opportunity in Phoenix, AZ? You will be responsible for drafting, formatting, and proofing legal documents and correspondence, including contracts, NDAs, memoranda, letters, e-mails, and agreements; assisting with privacy, anti-corruption, and data retention compliance standards; maintaining case documents, internal data, and webpages; calendaring; docketing; legal research; and other tasks as assigned. You will also be responsible for some administrative tasks from time to time, including coordinating travel, calendar management, phone and e-mail support, word processing, drafting PowerPoint presentations, maintaining files, and financial/business reporting. This is a very busy and successful firm; the ideal candidate will be a highly organized and independent multi-tasker with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 4+ years of recent relevant paralegal experience; corporate in-house experience preferred
- BA/BS, strong academic credentials, and paralegal certificate preferred
- Experience drafting, reviewing, and negotiating contracts is required
- Strong computer proficiency, especially with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint), Lexis Nexis, CourtLink, WestLaw, CSC Navigator, SharePoint, WebEx, and records management systems
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
- Great communication and interpersonal skills with a helpful, no-job-too-small mindset
If you are a qualified paralegal interested in stepping up your career today, please apply today or submit your resume in Word format to Phoenix@SpecialCounsel.com
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply!