Are you a corporate paralegal with extensive knowledge of Cap Tables who is comfortable supporting up to 6 partners and associates simultaneously? Special Counsel is looking for a corporate paralegal with venture financing and/or emerging business experience who is interested in a full-time, permanent opportunity in Los Angeles. You will work closely with a variety of different departments, so this role requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- 5+ years of corporate paralegal experience, specifically in venture financing and emerging business
- Comprehensive knowledge of Cap Tables
- Paralegal Certificate is strongly preferred; Notary public status is a huge plus
- Strong computer proficiency, especially with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) calendaring software, electronic filing systems in state and federal court (and e-filing portals like OneLegal), and electronic discovery databases
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
If you are a qualified corporate paralegal interested in stepping up your career today, please apply above or submit your resume in Word format to LosAngeles@SpecialCounsel.com
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply. Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.