Are you an experienced corporate paralegal interested in a full-time, permanent job opportunity in San Diego, CA? You will be responsible for drafting, formatting, and proofing legal documents and correspondence, including contracts, NDAs, memoranda, letters, e-mails, and agreements; assisting with mergers, stock/asset purchases, restructuring, and reorganization; drafting/filing documents to incorporate, register, amend, convert, and dissolve CA entities (i.e. organizational packages, employer identification number applications, state registrations, and stock issuances); calendaring; legal research; and other tasks as assigned. You will also be responsible for some administrative tasks from time to time, including coordinating travel, calendar management, phone and e-mail support, word processing, drafting PowerPoint presentations, maintaining files, and financial/business reporting. This is a very busy and successful firm; the ideal candidate will be a highly organized and independent multi-tasker with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 3+ years of recent corporate paralegal experience; in-house experience preferred
- BA/BS, strong academic credentials, and paralegal certificate preferred
- Experience drafting, reviewing, and negotiating contracts is required
- Strong computer proficiency, especially with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint). Experience with the following is a plus: Lexis Nexis, CourtLink, WestLaw, and CSC Navigator
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
- Great communication and interpersonal skills with a helpful, no-job-too-small mindset
If you are a qualified corporate paralegal interested in stepping up your career today, please apply today or submit your resume in Word format to San Diego@SpecialCounsel.com
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply!