Would you like to work with one of the top law firms in Vemon? If so, Special Counsel has an excellent opportunity for you. As the Corporate Paralegal, you would be responsible for working with the entity formation, dissolution and periodic entity maintenance. Filing online renewals, uploading and setting reminders in contract database.
This position will sit in the Arcadia office. They offer a competitive compensation package and a great working environment.
- Entity formation, dissolution, periodic entity maintenance. Order entity books. Obtain EIN. Filing online renewals upload and set reminders in contract database.
- NDA review, redline [to make mutual] and finalize for all business units.
- Sales Representative (Broker) Agreements – working with sales and marketing and finance.
- Distributor Agreements – working with beverage unit.
- Regulated licensing – wine and spirits. New applications and renewals. Collaborate with Baril Compliance and SW&S for price postings and DTC shipments and taxes. Tax Bond renewals.
- Coordinate and facilitate signature for real estate closings and all other matters requiring signature.
- Commercial contracts/agreements – first level analysis.
- Manage the contract database program. Upload and populate key milestones and deliverable and set reminders. Save also to the electronic folder on the “L” drive.
- Trouble shooting numerous issues as they arise.
Are you qualified for this Corporate Paralegal position in Vemon? If so, please apply directly below. Visit our website at specialcounsel.com to view additional opportunities throughout the country.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled