A Corporate Paralegal Job is available wit a great law firm located in downtown Chicago courtesy of SCI Special Counsel.
This is a fantastic role of a legal professional as the group is expanding and looking to add an additional member to their existing team.
- Assist with drafting agreements and related closing documents and binder sets for corporate transactions
- Attend and assist attorneys and clients during closings
- Prepare documents to form new entities (Corporations, LLCs, LLPs, etc.) in any state and file all materials with the applicable the state department(s)
- Draft corporate filings such as resolutions, formation documents, bylaws, amendments, annual reports, etc.
- Prepare corporate minute books, stock certificates and transfer instruments
- Draft financing statements, amendments, termination and other documents under the Uniform Commercial Code; perform state and federal UCC, lien and litigation searches
- Perform transactional & regulatory due diligence; create and manage electronic due diligence data rooms
- Perform legal writing services such as footnoting, Bluebook cite checking and providing legal source material
- Compile information on health systems, affiliated organizations and individuals for business development; assist with the drafting of RFPs
A minimum of 5 years of Corporate Paralegal experience is required for this role.
f you would like to learn more about the Corporate Paralegal Job available in Chicago, Illinois, please submit your resume below. Or you may visit our website at www.specialcounsel.com
to apply and view additional opportunities.