A Morris County Firm that was Recognized by NJBIZ as one of the Best Places to Work in New Jersey for 2016, 2017 and 2018 is seeking a Direct Hire Commercial Real Estate/Lending Paralegal. Ideal candidate will have at least 5 years experience representing banks/lending institutions and handling real estate transactions.
- Prepare and file UCC financing statements
- Create and maintain checklists, calendars, and timetables for transactions
- Obtain and analyze lien searches
- Organize and maintain deal documents, minute books, corporate records, and stock ledgers, as well as preparing and maintaining organizational and other board consents, minutes, and proposed resolutions
- Prepare annual minutes, annual reports, simple operating agreements, and obtain tax identification numbers
- Form companies, including prepare documents such as certificates of incorporation, certificates of formation, actions by incorporators and bylaws
If you would like to be considered for the Corporate Paralegal job in Morris County, New Jersey, that Special Counsel has available, please visit our website at www.specialcounsel.com
to apply and/or consider other opportunities!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled