A Morris County Firm that was Recognized by NJBIZ as one of the Best Places to Work in New Jersey for 2016, 2017 and 2018 is seeking a Direct Hire Commercial Real Estate/Lending Paralegal. Ideal candidate will have at least 5 years experience representing banks/lending institutions and handling real estate transactions.
- Prepare and file UCC financing statements
- Create and maintain checklists, calendars, and timetables for transactions
- Obtain and analyze lien searches
- Organize and maintain deal documents, minute books, corporate records, and stock ledgers, as well as preparing and maintaining organizational and other board consents, minutes, and proposed resolutions
- Prepare annual minutes, annual reports, simple operating agreements, and obtain tax identification numbers
- Form companies, including prepare documents such as certificates of incorporation, certificates of formation, actions by incorporators and bylaws
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled