An e-commerce corporation is looking for another corporate paralegal to assist its legal department. The candidate will directly report to the two legal associates in the NY office. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is a quick learner and team oriented!
Core job responsibilities:
- supporting the legal department
- maintaining and organizing any legal department files, including legal invoices, current legal matters, any legal documents received, etc.
- updating and maintaining legal calendars
- collecting and managing customer, consumer or other governmental authority letters, office ministerial tasks, potential regulatory/policy work
- updating/drafting employee and other agreements
- 1-4 years of related experience as a paralegal or assistant at a mid-size to large company is preferred
- a bachelor's degree
- a strong interest in the law and business demonstrated through coursework, internships or other job experience
If you are qualified, interested, and available, please send an MS Word version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.