A large law firm specializing in business and intellectual law in San Diego is currently seeking a Corporate Paralegal with 3+ years of experience. If you are looking for a role with real growth potential, this may be for you!
- Maintain ongoing corporate matters and legal filings
- Assist in drafting and editing various agreements
- Provide general support to partners and associates as needed
- ABA approved paralegal certificate absolutely required
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- 3+ years of paralegal experience, preferably in a law firm
- Experience in a wide variety of corporate and general business transactional matters
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter with excellent interpersonal, writing, analytical, technical, organizational and administrative skills. Must have the ability to handle multiple projects, work independently, as well as part of a team. Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, meet deadlines, determine priorities, plan, organize and follow through with minimal supervision. Accuracy and attention to detail required.
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply!