Special Counsel (SCI) Austin is seeking candidates for a corporate paralegal position in Austin, TX!
- Assist attorneys with preparation of regulatory filings
- Maintain multiple corporate entity records, including corporate files, board minutes, and stockholder records
- Track deadlines of various corporate filings and compliance requirements
- Maintain departmental manuals and procedures
- Process invoices for the legal group
- Complete other general corporate, legal, and compliance projects
- Bachelor's degree with at least 5+ years of experience as corporate transactional paralegal in law firm or inhouse environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and document management systems (e.g. Desksite, IManage)
- Must know how to mail merge and have strong word processing skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Paralegal Certificate desired (but not necessary)
- Notary (or willing to become a Notary)
- Salary commensurate with experience**
If you are interested in this opportunity, submit your resume to email@example.com or click "Apply" TODAY!