Special Counsel AUSTIN is currently seeking candidates for a great corporate boutique law firm in Central Austin.
Duties and Requirements
- Draft and proofread documents
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Seeking candidates that have strong organizational skills and enjoy taking ownership and seek out ways to make processes more efficient
- Must have at least 2+ years of experience in corporate law
- Candidates with experience in working with start-up and high-growth companies strongly preferred.
- Candidates must have at least an Associate's degree - Bachelor's degree preferred
- Candidates MUST be tech savvy - Proficient in MS Office Suite
Salary commensurate with experience; Competitive salary + benefits
If interested, APPLY today for immediate consideration!