A prestigious international law firm in Dallas, Texas is strategically expanding its Global Transactions practice group. The firm is seeking a Corporate Partner with a portable book of business of at least $750K.
The partner should have experience in: cross-border transactions, energy-related infrastructure and project development and finance, commodities marketing and trading, and transportation projects and transactions, including oil & gas, LNG, CNG, petrochemicals, power, water, renewable energy, and shipping projects.
- Attractive rate structure that enables its partners to successfully develop business and keep its clients.
- Competitive compensation
- Robust Global Transactions team with a significant national and global footprint in Energy and Natural Resources
- Represents major oil companies, petrochemical companies, financial institutions, project contractors, independents, equipment suppliers, service companies, and much more.
- At least 6 years of experience
- Entrepreneurial and strong business acumen
- Experience effectively mentoring and overseeing associates and paralegals
- Licensed in Texas, or eligible to become licensed in Texas
Would you like to learn more about this law firm partnership opportunity in Dallas, Texas? If so, please submit your resume below. Thank you.