Are you a corporate legal secretary interested in a full-time, permanent job opportunity with an AmLaw 100 firm in San Francisco, CA? You will be responsible for drafting, formatting, and proofing legal documents, memoranda, and correspondence; filing and e-filing in federal and state courts; processing conflicts checks and new client and new matter forms; calendaring; legal research; transcribing dictation; taking meeting minutes; and other tasks as assigned. You will also be responsible for administrative tasks, such as phone support, entering attorney time, scheduling conference calls, distributing mail, coordinating travel, processing expense reports, and monitoring deadlines and schedules. The ideal candidate will be a pleasure to work with, with a no-task-too-small, pleasant demeanor and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 2+ years of corporate secretary experience, preferably with a large, fast-paced firm
- Strong computer proficiency, especially with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint). You will also be working with the following softwares, so any previous experience using these is a plus: Workshare Compare, Adobe, DMS, Carpe Diem, Chrome River, and LegalKEY
- A thorough understanding of filing procedures, calendaring, and legal document formatting guidelines
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
- Great communication and interpersonal skills with a helpful, no-job-too-small mindset
If you are a qualified corporate legal secretary interested in stepping up your career today, please apply above or submit your resume in Word format to SanFrancisco@SpecialCounsel.com
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply! Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.