Are you a paralegal with 3+ years of corporate and/or transactional experience interested in a new opportunity in San Francisco? In this role, you will be responsible for drafting legal correspondence and documents (agreements, letters of intent, contracts, amendments, leases, resolutions, by-laws, shareholder and board minutes, etc.), coordinating transactional closings, managing closing documents, formation/dissolution/reorganization of domestic and foreign special purpose entities, maintaining corporate compliance and corporate minutes books, invoicing support, and other tasks as assigned. Special Counsel especially wants to hear from you if you are a notary public!. You will work closely with a variety of different departments, so this role requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- BA/BS; Notary Certification is a huge plus!
- 3+ years of corporate and/or transactional experience; a background in entity formation and setting up companies in international jurisdictions would be helpful
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook)
- Comprehensive knowledge of corporate structure, bylaws, corporate compliance regulations, corporate minutes standards, etc.
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
If you are a corporate paralegal interested in stepping up your career today, please submit your resume in Word format to SanFrancisco@SpecialCounsel.com
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply! Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.