Special Counsel is currently seeking experienced CPA attorneys with our Client in New York for a project which is scheduled to start on Wednesday, April 10th. Please see assignment details and requirements below and submit your resume ASAP if you are available for this project.
- Anticipated Start Date: Wednesday, 4.10.19
- Expected Duration: Approximately 1 month
- Hour requirement: 40 hours per week
- Location: Client site in New York, NY 10019
- Bar/License: Active license to practice law in state of New York
- CPA attorneys preferred, however, Client will consider attorneys with strong financial/accounting background
- Must be available to work onsite at Client’s office in New York
- E-Discovery experience not required, but a plus!
If you are available and meet the above qualifications, please send your resume (in a Word doc) with hourly salary requirements ASAP!
Available benefits: direct deposit; optional medical, dental, and vision coverage; business casual dress; professional work environment.
Referral Bonus: Receive a referral bonus for referring someone to Special Counsel who is placed on a temporary position!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled