Special Counsel is recruiting for a Criminal Defense Legal Secretary in Miami, FL. You will need at least two years’ experience in a similar role. This is a full-time position with a competitive compensation package. If interested, you must be available to interview immediately.
- Answer incoming calls
- Proofread all legal documents to ensure accuracy, completeness, and proper formatting
- Draft and redline correspondence, memoranda, and other legal documents
- File court documents electronically and in document form in the correct court with little to no guidance; determine and follow all local and/or judge-specific requirements
- Docketing, scheduling depositions, ordering records
- 2+ years of relevant experience; must possess more than a fundamental understanding of criminal defense
- Exceptional organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel) and document management software
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; researching/problem-solving skills
- Bilingual a plus
If you are a qualified candidate interested in stepping up your career, please submit your resume in Word format below!