Special Counsel is currently seeking college graduates for a 2-3 week project in Chesapeake, VA, which is scheduled to start this Friday, 04.12.19. Please see assignment details and requirements below and submit your resume ASAP if you are available for this project.
- Anticipated Start Date: Friday, 04.12.19 - possible start date of Monday, 04.15.19
- Expected Duration: 2-3 weeks
- Hour requirement: Must be able to work 8 hours per day
- Pay: $15/hour
- Location: Special Counsel Review Center in Chesapeake, VA - off Battlefield Blvd & Volvo Parkway
- Responsibilities: Reviewing documents online for data breach case
- Must be a college graduate with a degree in History, English, Science, or Math fields
- GPA of 3.0 or higher is required
- Candidates with experience in gaming industry highly preferred
If you are available and meet the above qualifications, please send your resume in a Word doc ASAP! Respond to this posting or send your resume to SCManagedReview@specialcounsel.com.
Available benefits: direct deposit; optional medical, dental, and vision coverage; business casual dress; professional work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled