Special Counsel is staffing an upcoming unique project expected to start April 3rd. Please see details below for more information regarding this assignment.
Details and Requirements:
- Expected Start: April 3rd Training, April 8th start
- Approximate Duration: 2 weeks
- Bar Requirement: no bar license required, prefer a JD degree
- Hour Requirement: at least 8 hours a day on top of 1-2 hours travel time (paid)
- Pay Rate: $52 an hour
- Location: Bay area
Requirements and qualifications
-attention to detail,
-diligent and able to follow instructions,
-strong judgment on people's intentions.
-Must have reliable transportation and be willing to commute up to 2-3 hours per day. on top of spending 8 hours at destination.
-access to a scanner
All costs would be reimbursed including mileage and print shop costs (for scanning). Receipts must be saved.
If you’d like to be considered for this upcoming Document Review Attorney job inSan Francisco, please submit your resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org and please identify the job title and location in the subject line. Also, please visit the Special Counsel website at www.specialcounsel.com to review all current career opportunities.
Looking for a career path in e-discovery? Special Counsel has you covered!
- 95% of our Project Managers started as a Document Reviewer with us
- Our VP of Delivery started as a Document Review with us less than 10 years ago;
- Through D4, we have endless opportunities on the discovery and hosting side of e-discovery;
- We are the legal branch of Adecco, and we have a presence all around the world.
Available benefits: Competitive hourly rate; direct deposit; optional medical, dental, and vision coverage; flexible hours; business casual dress; professional work environment.
Referral Bonus: Receive a referral bonus for referring someone to Special Counsel who is placed on a temporary position!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled