Special Counsel has a great job opportunity for a litigation legal secretary. This is for one of our clients that is located in the Buckhead area of Atlanta, GA. The ideal candidate will have five plus years of litigation legal secretary experience gained from a law firm.
Job Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Strong proficiency with FileSite and/or iManage
- Strong proficiency in MS Word 2010, Excel; PowerPoint;
- efling in both State and Federal Court;
- File creation;
- Entering attorney time;
- Calendaring deposition dates, discovery deadlines, hearings and trials;
- Scheduling travel arrangements and conference calls;
- Strong knowledge of Aderant and FileTrail is a PLUS!
- Strong experience with trial preparation;
- Excellent verbal and written skills;
- Detail oriented and strong time management skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong word processing skills, including formatting, redlining
Competitive salary and benefits package.
Hours are 9:00am to 6:00pm..
If you are qualified and would like to hear more about this opportunity, please apply below and call us right now at 404-872-6672