A rapidly growing technology company is looking for passionate Corporate Paralegal to join their team. You’ll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment that values diverse perspectives and continuous learning, which also provides industry-leading benefits with unmatched opportunities.
- Manage all aspects of corporate and subsidiary legal entity governance globally, including the creation, maintenance, granting of signing authority and dissolution of entities worldwide
- Evaluate the need for and direct all aspects of foreign and domestic corporate qualifications and registrations for subsidiaries
- Be responsible for required board and shareholder actions and direct outside counsel in such activities
- SEC reporting is also a core function of this role and you will prepare and file select SEC documents (e.g., DEF 14-A, 8-K, Section 16), manage production of the annual proxy statement and work with subject matter experts
- Direct activities of transfer agent and other vendors in preparation of annual shareholders meeting
- Draft and negotiate NDAs, quarterback diligence team, monitor checklists, review documents, create, and manage data rooms and lead closings and preparation of closing volumes
- 3+ years Paralegal experience
- Excellent computer skills using Word (including mail merges and formatting), Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to exercise discretion in the handling of confidential information
- Ability to take initiative and adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced corporate environment
- BA/BS or equivalent experience and a paralegal certificate from an ABA certified program
- US Government Position. US Citizenship Required.
- Corporate experience preferred