Special Counsel is currently recruiting a Litigation Paralegal for a great law firm in the New Orleans area. If you have at least 3 years’ experience supporting attorneys involved in litigation, then this may be the right opportunity for you to join a progressive law firm. You will be offered a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Litigation Paralegal Job Responsibilities
- Drafting basic litigation filings.
- Complex file management; maintain and update files
- Obtain and analyze records and data
- eDiscovery, Electronic Filing
- Trial preparation
- 3+ years of experience in litigation
- A Paralegal Diploma/Certificate with a College Degree preferred
- Proficiency with MS Office applications and Summation
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Would you like to learn more about the Litigation Paralegal job that Special Counsel is recruiting for in New Orleans, LA? If so, then please submit your resume below. Or, visit our website at www.specialcounsel.com to apply or consider other available opportunities with us.