Special Counsel is in need of a Litigation Legal Secretary for a Direct Hire opportunity. If you are looking for some extra money or if you are in between jobs, a contract opportunity with Special Counsel could be a great opportunity for you and your career. Apply by sending your resume in today! They offer a competitive compensation package and a great working environment.
The Litigation Legal Secretary Job Responsibilities Include:
- Prepares legal documents, including complaints, default judgment packages, writs of execution, wage garnishments, bank levies, abstracts, asset and public searches, judgment liens.
- Assisting attorneys with a variety of administrative tasks such as calendaring, docketing, filings, entering billable time for attorneys as well as drafting client correspondence, etc.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Working with law firm vendors to ensure legal documents are served on proper parties, getting documents notarized, finalizing a variety of legal documents, working with insurance companies and summarizing various related records.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects is critical
- Must have at least 3-5 years in legal collections experience (preferred)
- Ability to adhere to strict time deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; researching/problem-solving skills