Special Counsel has been engaged to help a large law firm in their search for a full time in house Hydrogeologist. (Yes, you read that correctly). All candidates with the following experience and credentials are encouraged to apply asap:
- Demonstrated experience synthesizing and interpreting hydrogeologic results, geologic cross sections and contour maps.
- Studies and determines the location, movement and size of underground water systems and water tables.
- Conducting related advanced scientific research.
- Working directly with litigation partners in preparation of related trials and conducting expert depositions.
- A Master's Degree in a related scientific field OR a Ph.D. 4+ years of relevant experience is highly desired.
- Our client will also consider people who have the related scientific and case study experience without a litigation background.
- Willingness to travel but the role will be located in Kansas City.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. If you are interested in this role please apply asap!