Special Counsel is eager to present a really amazing opportunity on behalf of one of the most well regarded law firms in the Midwest. Our client is looking for a Junior eDiscovery litigation paralegal who has a base of anywhere from 1-3+ years of experience in the eDiscovery space. Candidates with the following demonstrated experience are highly encouraged to apply immediately.
- Collecting, processing and assisting Litigation Attorneys with matters related to production of discovery.
- Assisting with various software platforms for administrative and filings including Pacer and other systems.
- Litigation docketing in a pinch
- Assisting attorneys and more Senior Level Litigation Paralegals in legal drafting, document preparation, preparing for depositions etc.
- Assisting with the firms document management system.
If this opportunity peaks your interest, send in your resume asap.