Are you a paralegal who has been looking for the chance to break into the exciting world of commercial real estate? If so, this is the opportunity you went to school for! Special Counsel has been tapped by one of Michigan's most prestigious law firms in their search for a Junior Level Commercial Real Estate Paralegal. Competitive candidates should have the following experience and credentials:
- Demonstrated experience with drafting and legal research.
- 1-2 years of experience at a law firm of any size supporting busy attorneys.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite of products.
- A Paralegal Certificate from an A.B.A. approved paralegal program.
- A demonstrated ability to learn and to be teachable since this role will involve heavy amounts of mentoring.
Salary is commensurate with experience but our client is looking for people who have at least two or more years of experience to keep up with this busy practice.
If you are interested, please send your resume asap. Also, keep an eye out on www.specialcounsel.com for future job postings.