Special Counsel does it again! We have been tapped by one of the most prestigious law firms in Kansas City in their search for 2 Litigation Analysts. Candidates with the following credentials are highly encouraged to apply asap:
- Experience reviewing and organizing various information and matters related to discovery for a host of litigation files.
- Summarizing documents, including but not limited to, testimony, medical records, depositions etc.
- Assisting Attorneys and Senior Staff with coding and classifying documents pertinent to an active litigation docket.
- Ability to multitask and to juggle numerous deadlines at one time.
- Preparation of correspondence, compiling medical chronologies and assisting attorneys with compiling trial notebooks.
- Drafting answers, discovery requests, responses to discovery etc.
- Able to keep litigation teams up to date with changes that impact their open and active cases.
If you have two or more years of experience and have a B.A., or have a J.D. we want to hear from you right away.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and are a self motivated professional, Special Counsel wants to talk to you today!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER MINORITIES/WOMEN/VETERANS/DISABLED. THE COMPANY WILL CONSIDER FOR EMPLOYMENT QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WITH ARREST AND CONVICTION RECORDS.