Special Counsel has partnered with one of the most premier law firms in the Kansas City Metropolitan legal market in their search for two Legal Billing Specialists. Both of these openings are for direct hire jobs as our clients firm is growing by leaps and bounds. With that being said, if you posses the following experience we want to hear from you ASAP.
- Preparing and reviewing invoices to ensure accuracy and formatting.
- Handle matters related to financial overrides and handle reconciliation of payments received. (Basically handling remittances).
- Actively monitors clients aging debts and costs. Monitors clients budgets for specific projects and files and notifies counsel when appropriate.
- Gathers monthly, quarterly and annual billing materials and prepares reports as necessary.
- Highly proficient with MS Excel.
If a candidate has experience with the Elite legal billing software, that would be highly valued by our client.
Candidates must have a B.A. from an accredited college or university in addition to 2+ years of experience working in a similar role with another law firm OR in an accounting function in another service related industry.
If this sounds interesting to you, and you think you might be a fit, we want to hear from you immediately!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER MINORITIES/WOMEN/VETERANS/DISABLED. THE COMPANY WILL CONSIDER FOR EMPLOYMENT QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WITH ARREST AND CONVICTION RECORDS.