Special Counsel is actively recruiting for Loan Processors and Mortgage Processors in the Detroit Metropolitan Area. We anticipate these are needs that our clients will be asking us to help recruit for in the near future. With that in mind, if you are looking to make a career move and have the expertise outlined below we want to hear from you asap! Mortgage and Loan Processors will help their supervisors with the following tasks:
- Perform initial appraisal of potential borrowers by thoroughly examining their applications.
- Assess the credit standings of applicants through background research
- Interview applicants to evaluate their eligibility for loan or mortgage
- Conclude on all applicable financial and non-financial criteria and develop loan repayment plans
- Follow up with clients to clarify important points
- Give the “green light” to eligible candidates and report decisions with sound arguments
- Finalize loan contracts and keep clients informed in rules and obligations
- Remain up to speed regarding lending and other financial services
- Create and renew records
- Identify customer needs, explore all options and suggest different types of loans
- Cultivate trustworthy referral networks, suggest alternate channels and cross-sell products and services
- Forge trust relationships and enhance customer dedication
- Work within established regulations and adhere to law requirements at all times
If you are looking to make a move in your career and have 3+ years of on point experience please message us asap!